(Medior) Originator NL
Be part of the energy transition and work with the newest non-standard wholesale related business opportunities in the renewables power and/or natural gas wholesale energy markets with focus area on the Benelux? Join us in Den Bosch!
As (Medior) Originator you will take the lead and responsibility in day to day activities to ensure sales and return targets by managing relationships with (potential) customers and selling services and products. Recognizes potential customers in the market, builds a network and positions in the organization as a reliable partner in this network. Obtains trust from customers and other important stakeholders and develops the relationship. You will develop skills to structure business transactions independently and work in close co-operation with the Origination NLteam to reach the team targets.
You’re core responsibilities include:
• Recognizes potential customers in the market, builds a network and positions the organization as a reliable partner in this network. Obtains trust from customers and other important stakeholders and develops the relationship.
• Provides solicited and unsolicited insight and advice to stakeholders regarding the existing product portfolio. Identifies, identifies and monitors opportunities, risks and opportunities for improvement.
• Collects and analyzes market information to support internal decision making with regard to the positions to be taken, to create extra value and to provide the internal organization with information and advice.
• Translates the possible value creation for the customer into commercial agree-ments about the products, services and delivery conditions to be delivered and the way in which they are implemented in the longer term. Ensures that agreements are correctly recorded in a contract and ensures proper transfer to the internal organization.
• Ensures the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the sales and customer information in relevant systems. Explain sales and market reports and formulate conclusions and recommendations for innovation in sales, products and services.
• Identifies bottlenecks / problems within the activities and / or the support chain of the sales process and proposes improvements to relevant stakeholders.
• Provides a contribution and / or takes (partial) control based on specific expertise / relevant applied content for the realization of projects.
At innogy! An energy company that works towards a sustainable future every day. We generate energy from renewable sources such as sun and wind. So new energy! And because it benefits everyone, it cannot go fast enough for us. For example, we are engaged in the development of innovations to deal with energy in a smarter way, such as in the field of electric driving and generating your own energy. By offering these developments with a low threshold to our two and a half million customers, we want to make our customers' lives easier and contribute to a sustainable world.
You ‘ve got it!
• Relevant working experience in an energy related function preferred;
• University degree or proven operating on this level;
• Affinitiy to manage small project;
• Fluent in Dutch and/or English (verbal and written);
• Commercial attitude in a result driven environment.
• Good in network and relationship building
innogy provide her employees all possibilities to grow and even outperform. Innogy supports you with opportuinities and you re personal growing ambitions, and of course offers the following (based on 40 hours per week):
• a salary of € 3.950- to max € 5.643 -gross a month, matching your experience and educational profile.
• Bonus opportunity
• 30 vacation days
• An inspiring environment, working climate and a perfect location close to ‘s Hertogenbosch Railway station.
• @anders werken, full support on activity based working, at our offices or at home.
Interested? Click on 'Solliciteer' button. More Info: please contact Tim Wijnen, Sales Portfoliomanagement, M +31652005877